Wednesday, July 17, 2013

14 Week Update!

Hello! 14 weeks pregnant and no big updates. Since Brendan is leaving for about a month for some training this Saturday, we he spent this weekend moving some heavy things out of what will become the baby's room so that while he's gone I can start decorating. 

Although we don't know if it's a boy or girl yet, either way we know the room is going to be forest themed for a few reasons. The first reason is pretty obvious, our last name is Fox so having little foxes in the room would be super cute. The second should also be pretty obvious if you know me... I have a slight obsession with moose and have a million stuffed moose and think that they would go perfect in the forest themed room! Since we are renting our house and we will probably be moving (thanks Army) within the next 2-3 years anyways, I don't plan on painting. Luckily the room is already a pretty shade of light green that will be perfect regardless of if it's a boy or girl! I do have a few projects to keep me busy while Brendan is gone including re purposing an Ikea Expedit shelf into a changing table, organizing some closet storage, and researching/registering for baby stuff... I'm sure that my addiction to Pinterest will continue to add more to this to-do list.


I think I'm going to get a bigger chalk board, I need more space to doodle, I feel like I'm cramming things in all the time


How far along? 14 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: gained 3 lbs
Maternity clothes? still 2 pair of maternity jeans and a top
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping A LOT
Best moment this week: Watching DVDs on the couch with Brendan
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Sushi, Wine, the second cup of coffee
Movement: No
Food cravings: Fruit, Sour Patch Kids, Lemonade, Pink Berry
Anything making you queasy or sick: the smell of trash cans and cleaning out the fridge
Have you started to show yet: A little bump so far
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On, although out of the two of them, I have a feeling that the engagement ring will come off first, its a little snug!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender & feeling the baby move!

No comments:

Post a Comment