Thursday, September 19, 2013

23 Week Update

Hello! This week has been a little crazy for me between packing for our move, work at the church, and a project that has been taking up most of for free time at my other job. Hopefully this weekend we will get some good packing done so the move will go smoothly next weekend!

Other than boring work stuff, it was Brendan's birthday this week! We didn't do too much but we did go out to dinner and I will make him cupcakes when I have a spare moment, but he actually beat me home on his birthday! (I thought I would have time to make them before he got home) I also got my hair cut and dyed it back to it's normal brown, I like doing something different every once in a while but it's nice to be my natural color.

I'm hoping to have more time after the move to write a longer post, but right now I am way too exhausted, so here is the update!



How far along? 23 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 13 pounds total
Maternity clothes? nothing new. I actually discovered at Old Navy that they charge $12 for a maternity tank top identical to the $10 not maternity one... so I think I am going to try to stick to purchasing larger sizes and not maternity clothes
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: getting less sleep because of back pain and general insomnia
Best moment this week: Haircut!
Miss Anything? not feeling fat and ugly
Movement: all.the.time.
Food cravings: pumpkin spice everything and muscadine grapes
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Have you started to show yet: I'm huge.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? mostly out
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: stressed out
Looking forward to: getting this stupid move over with

No comments:

Post a Comment