Tuesday, September 24, 2013

24 Week Update

I'm 24 weeks pregnant, which means 6 months down and 4 more to go! Apparently it's fall here, but the only reason I can assume this is because there are pumpkins for sale, and my favorite fall drinks like pumpkin spice lattes and apple cider are available... other than that it's still 80+ degrees and therefore, difficult for me to wear all my boots that I purposely didn't pack yet although not impossible, I just wear them with dresses!

This week we are still just packing away and trying to get everything situated for our upcoming move. I'm a little stressed about it because I know that I can't really do much lifting so I will be kind of worthless on Saturday. Also, I tried to clean the tub in the bathroom last night and found it very difficult because my belly kept getting in the way when I tried to lean over the edge, I think next time I'm going to have to sit in the tub to clean it.

Brendan and I had a pretty nice weekend. He was off Friday and Monday, and although I had to work, I was able to get out pretty early. We saw three movies over the weekend which is more than we usually watch in like a 6 month span! We saw Prisoners which has made me positive I am going to attach a GPS tracker to my children, Bad Parents which is not even worth commenting about, and Oblivion which I liked for the most part but sort of confused me.

I was worried over the weekend because I didn't feel Luke kick as much as I had been feeling the previous few weeks but after researching it, I assumed that he probably just switched positions. Anyways, he's back to his normal amount of kicking so I'm not concerned anymore. 

This week, Brendan decided he would make the baby board sign... and the annoying thing is it's a million times better than mine are. Sometimes it's frustrating because he is just so much better than me at so many things; But I take solace in the fact that he can't cook so at least I keep my genius husband alive so he can continue being good at all of these random things.

Yes, that's right Luke is the length of a foot-long hot dog... also known as a foot..
I wish I could eat a hot dog right now. 


How far along? 24 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 13 pounds total
Maternity clothes? nothing new, waiting until it's not 80 degrees
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: I need to stop sleeping on my back because it's killing me
Best moment this week: staying up with my husband past 8:30pm on more than one evening this weekend!!
Miss Anything? not losing my balance for no reason and not having bags under my eyes
Movement: yes, yes, yes.
Food cravings: apple cider, too much pasta, and hot sauce
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Have you started to show yet: I ate a basketball.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? OUT
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: stressed out
Looking forward to: getting this stupid move over with

No comments:

Post a Comment