Thursday, October 17, 2013

27 Week Update!

So today is exactly three months from my due date! According to half these pregnancy apps, the third trimester starts this week, the other half say it's next week... so I will celebrate Luke's -3 month birthday this week and my third trimester next week!

Our house is really coming together, Brendan did a great job last weekend of hanging all of our curtains and photos and also toiled away in Luke's room putting up our wall decal! (I will post his room later!) We  had a pretty busy weekend with a visit from Brendan's aunt and uncle along with a baby celebration at our church where we were honored with 4 other families who have either just had or are having babies soon.

I started going to the gym at 5:30 in the morning since I am having trouble falling back asleep when Brendan leaves. He seems to especially appreciate this because it means I don't drag him out on walks at 7pm every night anymore!

This week has flown by! We had a little Halloween celebration at Brendan's work yesterday and brought Abigail dressed as a shark (she looked ferocious). Tomorrow we are leaving to spend the weekend in Washington DC with Brendan's parents, so I almost missed posting again, but thought that 3 months to go was pretty significant. I made the sign this week so it is unfortunately not as magical as when Brendan makes it, but it will do!

PREGNANT LUMBERJACK!


How far along? 27 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: gulp... 20 pounds
Maternity clothes? oh yes, although since I like larger sweaters anyways I can still wear a lot of the ones I have!
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: not so much.
Best moment this week: the baby celebration at our church!
Miss Anything? not feeling self conscious and running without peeing my pants
Movement: yes, yes, yes.
Food cravings: hot sauce and sour patch kids have made a comeback... I blame Halloween
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Have you started to show yet: .. I'm like a blimp
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? OUT
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: eh, I'm ok
Looking forward to: Washington DC!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly! Great update! I was hoping you would answer a quick question regarding your blog! I'm Heather and if you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great :-)

    ReplyDelete